HIMS is a powerful relational database and analytical system software with in-built GIS and Reporting platforms.
ROMDAS Data Acquisition Software
Key Benefits & Features
- Simultaneously monitor and control all ROMDAS modules in real-time
- Operator friendly
- Inbuilt Location Referencing system (LRPs)
- Customizable keycode asset and condition rating system
- Inbuilt calibration and self-testing features
- Real-time status and display of all modules during surveying
- Automatically reference data to distance/chainage and GPS* (*if connected to a GPS receiver)
- Process data onsite for immediate results
- Low processor requirements means it can run on any laptop or computer
- Free office version for processing/reprocessing survey files in the office
Remote Data Transmission & Real-Time Monitoring
These services can be setup by ROMDAS technicians for an additional cost during a training and installation visit. Or instructions can be provided to users on how to setup these services at the time of purchase.
ROMDAS Keycode Feature
ROMDAS offers a powerful and very flexible feature for collecting and referencing a range of information during surveys. Users can define a large list of conditions or inventory which operators can record at the press of a button. In simply terms; if an operator can see an event while surveying then they can record it instantly. This is commonly used for, but not limited to, creating an inventory of; signs, drainage, bridges, traffic lights, safety assets, pavement types and conditions, surface defects, shoulder and pedestrian conditions and much more.
All keycodes are referenced with distance/chainage, LRP references, GPS coordinates* *(if GPS receiver is connected to system), as well as any comments made by the operator. Keycoding is simple, very easy to use and can greatly enhance the level of information collected during surveys.