ROMDAS Pavement View Video Logging module creates a record of the pavement surface for visual condition assessment. A single camera, mounted perpendicular at the rear of the vehicle, is sufficient to cover the width of the lane and the road imagery can be seen in real-time. These images will help to detect and measure the most common defects from the safety of the office.
The ROMDAS Pavement View Video Logging module collects the road surface images to directly store them in the survey computer at user defined intervals. The ROMDAS software will digitise the images in standard JPEG or AVI format for easy viewing in most commonly used media players. The collected images can then be viewed in DataView post processing software for defect detection and analysis.
ROMDAS is now an accredited iRAP inspection system.
View a list of accredited iRAP suppliers.
- Customizable image overlay referencing location and survey information
- User-defined trigger distance for reduced files sizes
- Real-time status display for immediate feedback on correct operation of the system.
- High resolutions images
- Roof mounted camera positioned at the rear of the vehicle facing the road surface for better viewing angle
- Pavement Video Logging
- GIS maps extracted from survey imagery
- Standard .JPEG or .AVI image format
ROMDAS offers post processing software for customers who want to record asset and visual condition data from their videos in the comfort of the office.
The Pavement camera module includes ROMDAS DataView software and is the recommended processing software for survey videos. The video rating feature allows users to simultaneously view multiple videos and easily record different defects and other surface features at the push of a button.