ROMDAS offers high quality laser-based Transverse Profile Logger (TPL) with 15 single point laser sensors to output the industry standard transverse profile across the lane. These transverse profiles are then analysed to calculate the extent of surface rutting. This unit is mounted on the front of the vehicle and is easy to remove for storage.
Compared to most laser-based Rut Bar units, ROMDAS TPL offers a higher number of contact points to provide quality transverse profiles, just as good as laser-based units with fewer points of contact. This ASTM compliant TPL is extremely robust and economical offering heightened accuracy characterised of laser-based equipment.
ROMDAS Data Acquisition Software then analyses the profiles to calculate the extent of wheel path rutting under a theoretical straight edge.
- One of the best combinations of cost efficiency and high accuracy on the market.
- Robust for use in the toughest conditions.
- Easily installed and removable when not in use.
- Operating speed from 0-100km/h
- User defined sampling and report intervals.
- Requires little-to-no operator input during surveying.
- Transverse profile
- Rut depth measurments (using theoretical 2m straight edge method)