PROMAN is the latest product from our Indian subsidiary SATRA I-MAN Pvt Ltd. This has generated great interest from Road Agencies around the world and has already been contracted by a Southern African Road Development Agency to manage their 300+ projects.
The Project Management System (PROMAN) is an off-the-shelf, web-based, and integrated Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation system. It is designed and developed on the concept of multi- tier distributed architecture and requires minimal configuration efforts. It provides comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date Project management information for different targeted audience throughout the organisation.
PROMAN is designed to enhance the effectiveness of the Implementation Agency by establishing well-defined responsibilities for all aspects of project management, monitoring and evaluation. It can also be a “turn key” solution for many organisations enabling authorities to manage the contracts for Civil Works, Goods and Consultancy Services.
PROMAN assists agencies in reviewing relevant information and making decisions for both past and on-going projects. Such a regulated system will provide agencies the clear insight for performance and accountability at project, programme and strategic levels of decision making. This is done by means of enabling overall works status assessment, progress achievement assessment and future programme planning.
- Initiation: This module guides you through the initiation process including identifying and defining the scope of the projects, identifying project activities, size, duration, funds requirement and sources, project prioritisation and much more.
- Procurement: This module takes you through various methods and stages of the procurement process.
- Planning: The planning module plays a vital role in planning the project/contract activities based on factors like budget and/or time constraints.
- Control and Monitoring: This module guides you through various stages of the Execution phase by providing the necessary financial and physical progress reports to gain better control and understanding of the project performance.
- Closeout: You can evaluate the project performance with respect to planning and maintain a history of the projects.
- Reporting: You can view and generate various reports pertaining to finance and physical performance.
- Web Based
- Scalable & Secure
- Role, Area and Project Controlled Access
- SMS and Email Alerts
- National and International Funded Projects
- Financial and Physical Progress Monitoring
- “S” Curve Report
- Financial Management Reports
- GIS Interfacing/Integration